from Central Boiler
The most efficient EPA-Certified Stick Wood Burning Appliances
Boiler Heating & Cooling is a dealer for Central Boiler – and we also offer installation and servicing!
Value, Performance & Ease of Use!
Eliminate your oil, gas or electric heat bill!
If you have a ready source of firewood, our wood boilers from Central Boiler are a viable alternative is an outdoor wood furnace. Heating your home with a wood boiler is a safe, effective, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to gas, oil and electricity. With the rising cost of fuel, outdoor wood furnaces have an even greater appeal for rural residents.
Watch this video overview of the Classic Edge Titanium HDX to learn how the best outdoor wood furnaces work!
Every Central Boiler Outdoor Wood Furnace comes with a 25-Year Warranty! In addition, you can claim up to 30% of the purchase and installation costs on qualifying models. Contact us for more information!
Other Benefits of Wood Furnaces
When compared to burning wood indoors, an outdoor wood furnace can provide homeowners with health benefits and lower medical bills associated with improved indoor air quality.
Outdoor wood furnaces eliminate the risk of home fires, providing a higher degree of safety. They also help reduce the risk of carbon monoxide being released inside the home.
How Do Outdoor Wood Furnaces Work?
- The Central Boiler outdoor furnace is located outside, typically 30 to 200 feet (but as far as 500 feet) away from your home or building, and works with any existing heating system.
- A water jacket surrounds the furnace firebox and heat exchanger, and heated water is circulated to your home or building through insulated underground pipes — an efficient way to move heat over distances.
- The outdoor furnace is designed to work with any existing heating system. Water-to-air or water-to-water heat exchangers or direct circulation conveys the heat into the structure’s forced-air furnace, radiant baseboard or radiant floor heating system. This allows you normal thermostatic temperature control.
- The outdoor furnace can provide heat for all your domestic hot water by adding a water-to-water heat exchanger. You can turn off your hot water heater and save even more money!
- The outdoor furnace has the ability to heat multiple buildings, such as a garage, workshop, shed, greenhouse, or barn — without using other heating sources. It can even be used to heat a swimming pool or hot tub.
Does an Outdoor Wood Furnace Qualify for Financing?
You can definitely finance your outdoor wood furnace – see our Financing page for more information!